Hot Yoga Infusion is more than a yoga studio. In fact, it’s more than just a gym - it’s a community centered around a healthy lifestyle and the success of its members. Owned and operated by top MMA professionals Keith Jardine and Jodie Esquibel, Hot Yoga Infusion (or HYI for short) is unique in that its members have access to some of the best hot yoga instruction in Albuquerque, but also to a variety of levels of TRX training as well as high intensity interval training - all under one roof!
Whether you’re taking the first step in your fitness journey, or you’ve already completed your first Ironman, HYI can offer a unique environment that is sure to up your game.
Community: A feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of
sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
Functional Fitness: Movements that encompasses everything that is
essential in functioning in the most optimal way your body is built to perform.
How well does you fitness adapt to real world activities?
What you can expect at Hot Yoga Infusion:
- A modern yoga/fitness studio with a fun, laid back atmosphere.
- A unique approach with different modalities to work toward functional fitness.
- A belief in improved body composition, and a stronger mind.
- A committed, welcoming community of instructors and members.
- A unique and multifaceted approach to fitness, with an emphasis on Hot Yoga.
- State of the art fitness programs including Alpha Strong HIIT and TRX classes.